Michael Delis is the Executive Vice-President at PMC, the Coordinator of the Certification and Education Program at the PMI-Montreal chapter, and active member of Agile Montreal.
As a bilingual Senior PM consultant, Agile Practitioner/Coach, Portfolio Manager and certified PM instructor, Michael has actively applied over 2 decades of diversified global consulting, training, project management, and engineering experience in IT, business, and telecommunications (Bell Canada, Desjardins, CN, SAP, Ericsson) industries and in aerospace/aviation sectors (Bombardier, PWC, IATA, Unisys-Paramax) at various international customer sites in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Michael is a seasoned presenter and has been a keynote speaker at various corporate and project management chapter events.
Along with a bachelor’s degree in engineering from Concordia University in Montreal, Michael has also received the following project management and Agile certifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) based on version 4.0/4.5 from the Scaled Agile Academy
- Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP) from Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Certified Disciplined Agilist (CDA) from the Disciplined Agile Consortium (DAC)
- Agile Certified Coach (ACC) from the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) from the Scrum Alliance
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner from the Association of Project Managers Group (APMG)
A dynamic individual possessing strong leadership and communication skills; a passionate consultant and trainer, consciously seeking opportunities to help individuals, teams and organizations to improve and achieve strategic objectives, agile transformation/evolution and developmental maturity.