Benoit De Grace is the president of PMC – Project Management Centre, a firm that helps its clients deliver projects better, faster and at a lower cost by providing project and portfolio management products and services since 1992. Benoit has a B.Eng. in Industrial Engineering, is a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec and a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) member of the Project Management Institute (PMI). His work has taken him across Canada as well as the United States and overseas with clients such as Bombardier, Caterpillar, Sandoz, Shell, Standard Life, Ultima Foods, the Quebec Ministry of Transportation and the Department of National Defense. Over the past 20 years, he has gained an excellent reputation as a trainer in Project Planning and Control techniques, Project Team Leadership and Communications. As a senior business analyst with a keen ability to synthesize business processes and adapt the Project Management know-how to various corporate environments he has helped organizations define and streamline their business processes.
Michael Delis is the Executive Vice-President and Director of Training and Methodologies at PMC, the Coordinator of the Certification and Education Program at the PMI-Montreal chapter, and active member of Agile Montreal.
As a bilingual Senior PM consultant, Agile Practitioner/Coach, and certified PM instructor, Michael has actively applied over 2 decades of diversified global consulting, training, project management, and engineering experience in IT, business, and telecommunications industries and in both aerospace and aviation sectors at various international customer sites in North/South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Michael is a seasoned presenter and has been a keynote speaker at various corporate and project management chapter events.
Along with a bachelor degree in Engineering from Concordia University in Montreal, Michael has also received the following project management and Agile certifications:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- SAFe Program Consultant based on version 4.0 (SPC4) from the Scaled Agile Academy
- Certified LeSS Practitioner (CLP) from Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)
- Certified Disciplined Agile Practitioner (CDAP) from the Disciplined Agile Consortium (DAC)
- Agile Certified Coach (ACC) from the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) from the Scrum Alliance
- PRINCE2 from the Association of Project Managers Group (APMG) and is a certified PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner trainer
A dynamic individual possessing strong leadership and communication skills; a passionate consultant and trainer, consciously seeking opportunities to help individuals, teams and organizations to improve and achieve strategic objectives, agile transformation/evolution and developmental maturity.