Our contingent workforce service brings outside perspectives and outsourced solutions for complex projects and many business problems that your organization may encounter. This program helps your professional business development by achieving your financial and operational objectives. Our qualified project management professionals also reduce their costs and mitigate their risks. Moreover, by using our professional staffing services, our clients gain support in their key areas, which helps them meet their goals.
Increase your team skills with our project management staffing
- Contingent workforce management: No need to hire full-time staff; we offer the flexibility of full and part-time support.
- No need to invest in training either: Our experienced and efficient project management talents are highly trained, and they come in aware of your methodology and industry.
- Scalability: You do a lot more than recruiting one person; you gain access to our entire network of industry experts and consultants.
- Flexibility: Save time in talent acquisition with PMC’s network of expert workforce.
- Over 20 years of experience in project management recruitment.
Our contingent workforce program for your project management needs
Agile Practitioners and Coaches
- Coaching: Working with teams to institute, practice and adopt Agile tools and techniques. Identify and present opportunities for the team to improve.
- Mentoring: Serve as a mentor to Scum Masters, Product Managers and other Agile leaders with the intention of making Agile techniques successful and efficient.
- Training: Provide Agile and role-specific training for management, team members, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters (in groups or one-one)
- Planning: Work with teams to clearly define project requirements and objectives, develop high level and detailed schedules, determine resource and budget requirements, identify potential risks and plan for them, establish overall project management plan.
- Monitoring and controlling: Provide status reports, ensure compliance of execution to the project management plans, identify potential corrective actions and required changes.
- Communication: Communicate with clients, management, executives, vendors and other stakeholders. Lead and conduct status meetings with the team.
Project Control Officers, Planners and Schedulers
- Planning: Establish detailed project schedules using Critical Path or Critical Chain Methods, determine time-phased budgets and create and maintain project baselines.
- Monitoring and controlling: Prepare and maintain status reports, ensure reporting compliance by team members, validate work performance data, prepare project status reports. Document meeting minutes, prepare agendas and coordinate status meetings.
A closer look on our expertise and industries we can help
IT project management, depending on the project’s scale, requires excellent communication, organization, time management and problem-solving skills. That said, no matter your sector, we know that being on schedule, respecting the budget and having full knowledge of the scope of the project are at the core of its viability. It is also important to keep all stakeholders informed and engaged by making regular progress reports on the project. Overall, the goals of each organization must be properly managed for them to be reached.
Our collaborative approach combined with the IT experience of our industry-specific specialists is the perfect combination to ensure the success of your IT project, and we apply the same amount of work to projects in other industries. Across your enterprise or specific business units, we recommend and design a workforce management solution to your needs. Between technology planners and problem solvers, you will find your top talent in our nationwide network of accomplished professionals. Available for permanent, interim and contract roles, our professionals are certified in several IT industry disciplines and other fields.
Our PMC network includes certified professionals in IT, pharmaceuticals, aeronautics, engineering, manufacturing, telecommunications and energy. There isn’t a sector we cannot accomodate. Save your time and money and take advantage of all the benefits our contingent workforce management solutions can provide to your business.